Hey, welcome to my first weekly catchup 🙂 So how’s your week been? I was feeling pretty drained from the 9-5er this week, but looking back over the ‘highlights’ of the week has actually made me feel a little happier. Maybe there is something to this ‘focus on the good’ line I hear everywhere, haha 🙂
So what’ve I been up to…
* Friends baby shower and I was super happy there wasn’t any of those awkward or embarrassing games! I was also pretty happy that the activities we did do AND the cupcakes were all themed the same as the invitations – the design nerd in me was pretty psyched, haha!
* Bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend who’s getting married later this year. We were a little disappointed when we first hit the shops and realised that they all had their Autumn/Winter stock in now… but we ended up getting the second dresses we tried on! Yay 🙂
* I finally caught up-to-date on the Being Boss podcasts – so, so luv these lovely people!
* I’m onto my second week of 30 Days of Yoga. I totally stumbled across Adriene by accident on Youtube, and I am absolutely loving it! Roughly half an hour a day, and I can already feel the difference.
* Re-bought all my Easter eggs after the heat in my house ‘baked’ the ones I bought a couple of weeks ago
* Was gifted some Frangipani off-cuts which I’ve temporarily planted until I get the keys to my new house (not long now!)
* Annnd it was my mum’s birthday this week too, so there was the obligatory family dinner catchup which is always crazy fun… this time made a little crazier by me being late because my car battery died, so dinner was late and the kids (and adults) were all getting a little hangry!
Online Inspo for the Week…
Some of these I posted on Twitter this week, and there’s some extras 🙂
Happy Snaps of the Week…
Some snaps from Instagram, and some extras 🙂