I know I posted about this on Instagram a few days again but I wanted to write about it here too in a bit more detail – just as much for me to remember my process as it is for sharing lol 🙂
First up, using the AdobeCapture app on my iPhone, I used the ‘Shapes’ function to take a photo of a feather and turn it into a shape.
From here I rasterised the sharp and, using the colour scheme I captured in AdobeCapture that was now appearing in my library, I used LivePaint to colour the image.
Originally I was thinking about going for a watercolour look, but while I was in the filters I saw Oil Paint and thought it would work better for my final project.
Finally, I played around with the Oil Paint filter sliders a little until I got the look I was after.