It will be pretty random – TV shows, songs, food, whatever, but hopefully I can introduce or start an interest in something for other people… who knows 🙂
For this first ‘Favourites’ post I have….
- Wild Orange Essential Oil – Yum! One sniff of this scent and my brain just says ‘Summer Holiday’. I love it! I’ve made a little roller with coconut oil, lavender oil and the wild orange oil that I’ve been using as a perfume lately, and I’ve also been putting it in the diffuser with some peppermint oil in the morning – about 3 drops of each. It is so good!
- Side Hustle School Podcasts – A project started this year by Chris Guillebeau, one of my favourite writers/travellers/entrepreneurs/people, Chris encourages everyone to start a side hustle by delving in to the stories of successful side hustles. You have to listen to it!
- The Civil Wars album “Barton Hollow” – I first heard of The Civil Wars through a social media post by Brittany Viklund, and now I think I’ve listened to this album ah about 60 times!
- Pana Mint Chocolate – Before my autoimmune diagnosis, I was a Cadbury’s-family-block-all-to-myself kind of girl, buuuut that had to change and thankfully I discovered Pana Chocolate! It’s raw, organic, handmade, vegan, non dairy, no soy, gluten free, no refined sugars… alllll the good things, AND it tastes awesome! Also, I don’t need to eat a whole block to feel satisfied – one or two squares and I’m good 🙂
- ‘The Little Paris Bookshop’ by Nina George – Wow. I loved this book! It was one I downloaded on my phone on a whim, and totally not what I would usually read. But it was great… I may even have shed a tear or two!
Let me know if you try/like/love any of the things I’ve mentioned – would be great to hear what other people are loving!